2018 Tohatsu MFS50AEPTL
This outboard also has variable idling speed control from 650 to 950rpm’s. And the MFS50’s stainless steel water pump housing liner gives you outstanding durability. With the 50hp four stroke’s power to quickly reach your destination, exceptional fuel performance to keep gas costs down and proven electronic fuel injection technology for worry-free boating, you’ve never had a day on the water quite like this.
BRAND NEW 2018 50HP $6,100 OUT THE DOOR!!!
Aqua Marine Blue
Outstanding fuel economy
Lightest weight in its class, starting at just 209 lbs.
Ultra-low 3 star CARB emission approved
5 Year limited warranty
Tiller or Remote Available
916 737 2628
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.
What is the one thing every boater looks for in an outboard motor? The lightest weight motor possible. Tohatsu's 50hp four stroke now comes in a second color option, Beluga White, allowing boaters to choose which engine color best fits their boat. You asked and we listened by outfitting the 50hp EFI four stroke with an improved gear case with a lower gear ratio, giving you the increased low end torque your boat needs.
This outboard also has variable idling speed control from 650 to 950rpm's. And the MFS50's stainless steel water pump housing liner gives you outstanding durability. With the 50hp four stroke's power to quickly reach your destination, exceptional fuel performance to keep gas costs down and proven electronic fuel injection technology for worry-free boating, you've never had a day on the water quite like this.
- Sleek design with two color options: Aqua Marine Blue and Beluga White
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Lightest weight in its class, starting at just 209 lbs.
- Available in short (15"), long (20") & ultra-long (25") shaft lengths
- Ultra-low 3 star CARB emission approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Digital CD ignition system for quicker starts
- High output 21 amp alternator
- Adjustable steering friction and trim tab for reducing steering effort
- New and improved gear case with lower gear ratio for increased low end torque
- Power trim & tilt
- Through the prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Built-in freshwater flushing system for easy routine flushing
- Variable idling speed control from 650 to 950 rpm's
- A camshaft-driven trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
- Overheat warning (visual and audible)
- Low oil pressure warning (visual and audible)
- Battery voltage warning (visual only)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Over-rev. limiter
- Multi-Function Tiller Handle is available on select models. : The multi-function tiller handle features an ergonomically designed shift lever for easy and convenient shifting as well as a longer throttle grip with 110 degrees rotation for easier maneuverability. All controls on the new multi-function tiller are conveniently located on the handle for easy access and control. More specifically, the gear shift, throttle control, trim switch, safety lanyard cord, TLDIR warning lights, and electric start key switch are all integrated in the tiller handle.
- Built-in: Standard built-in freshwater flushing system simplifies routine engine flushing.
- Variable Idling System: allows trolling speed (RPM) to be adjusted in four levels from 650rpm to 950rpm (100rpm each) using the key-switch.
- Audio Visual Warning System: The tachometer informs the operator of potential problems such as low oil pressure, low battery, and overheat, through the built-in warning lights. (For models equipped with a tachometer)
- Model: MFS50AEPTL
- Shaft Length: 20
- Cylinders: 3
- Electric Start: Standard
- Remote Control: Standard
- 12V Charging System: Standard
- Power Trim & Tilt: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Propeller: Standard
- Engine: 3 Cylinder
- Output: 50 hp (36.8 kW)
- Displacement: 866 cc (52.9 cu.in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 70 x 75 mm (2.76 x 2.95 in)
- Starting: Electric
- Gear Shift: Forward - Neutral - Reverse
- Control Type: Remote or Tiller
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Ignition System: MicroComputer Programmed
- Transom Height: 15 in., 20 in., 25 in.
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane) or higher
- Oil Capacity: NMMA Certified FC-W® 4-stroke oil**
- Weight*: 209 lb. (95 kg)
- Alternator Output: 12V, 252W, 21A
- Max. RPM Range: 5,000 - 6,000
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Standard
- Digital CD Ignition System: Standard
- Start In Gear Protection: Standard
- Thermostat Controlled Cooling System: Standard
- Through-The-Prop Exhaust: Standard
- Overheat Buzzer: Standard
- Power Trim and Tilt: Standard
- Oil Pressure Warning: Standard
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.76 x 2.95 in. (70 x 75 mm)
- 866 cc (52.9 cu.in.)
- Electric Start
- Shaft Length
- 20 in.
- 209 lb. (95 kg)
- Trim Method
- Power Trim and Tilt
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 50 hp (36.8 kW)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5,000 - 6,000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 2.08:1 / F-N-R
- Fuel Induction
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- 12V, 252W, 21A
- Remote Control